Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wild Imaginary Jesus Takes Over Like a Weed

You may remember our recent tutorial in which I explained that when you see Imaginary Jesus as in Figure A, that you would be applauded, lauded and generally praised for re-configuring the shelf space to look more like Figure B.

Jake Demaray of Bozeman, Montana wrote to say that when he got to the bookstore, someone had already beaten him to the punch!  Observe:


Now that is a committed Imaginary Friend, to rearrange things so spectacularly. Also, kudos to the bookstore for carrying 5 copies! Now I would like to encourage the fine people of Bozeman, Montana, to swarm in there and buy all those copies.

Thanks for sending in the photo, Jake! If you'd like to follow Jake on twitter, you can do that here.

If you'd like to send in your own photos (of Wild Imaginary Jesus Sightings, of you reading the book somewhere or other pertinent silliness) feel free to send them to me on twitter, on facebook or, if you can figure out my clever code you could e-mail me at gmail.  Clever code involves my first and last name and a dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment