Monday, May 17, 2010

More Sightings...

Carla Friberg sent in this latest Imaginary Jesus sighting, this one from the Barnes and Noble in Richland, Washington.  Looks like it's on some sort of display table, that's pretty cool.  Well done, Barnes and Noble and gracias, Carla!

I like looking at the books around it... this time we have Anne Rice's spiritual autobiography on one side, and The Love Dare's daily devotional for married couples.

Shasta Kramer of Portland, Oregon, also sent in this picture of Imaginary Jesus in the Red Room of Powell's Books.


I ran by Powell's and signed all the copies they have on the shelves, so if you're in the Portland area and looking for a copy of IJ, that's a great place to shop!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious if you secretly signed them, or if you asked if you could sign them and had to present an ID to prove that you were THE Matt Mikalatos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked permission. Really they just flipped the book over and saw my picture on the back. No ID required. I'm going to go sign a huge mess of Don Miller books next time.

    ReplyDelete