Friday, May 7, 2010

Comedy Central starting a new half-hour long cartoon about Jesus in the Big City

Dear Comedy Central,

I see that you are starting a new cartoon about Jesus but that you aren't even sure exactly what it is about.  You're not sure if it will offend Christians (and frankly, it's pretty hard to tell what is going to offend Christians sometimes, right?).

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there that here I am, a published author who writes comedies with Jesus in them, who is also a Christian.  So if you need a creative consultant who can help you from offending Christians while still being funny, give me a call. 

Okay, I can keep you from offending *most* of the Christians.

3 comments:

  1. I read both today: an article about the cartoon, and the first chapter of your book. Y'know, I think I'll stick with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy... now that I am a cartoon character I would like a guest spot on "Scooby Doo." I have always wanted to say, "And I would have gotten away with it too if not for those darn kids."

    Keanan... great! Hope you enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete