Monday, April 19, 2010

Life Outside the Box

Krista and I have a running joke that while some people "Think outside the box", I "live outside the box."  If I need to tell someone inside the box one of my ideas, I have to hunker down next to the box and stick my head inside so they can hear me.  I've never been a fan of boxes (unless they are boxes of comic books).
Starting tomorrow I'm introducing one of the new features here at Imaginary Blog, called "Life Outside the Box."  As part of Life Outside the Box I'll be inviting artists, writers, musicians and others to participate by writing a blog post about something they've done that's outside the box, that breaks barriers, that moves into new territory.

This should be a pretty eclectic mix of people and topics.  For instance, tomorrow, for the first Life Outside the Box, we'll have a Christian romance novelist sharing about her latest book.  Now, I don't know anything about Christian romance novels.  But I'm interested to see what our guest tomorrow has to say about Christian romance and doing something unique in that genre.

So, tune in tomorrow for the first installment of LOTB.  If you have an idea for someone who should be featured in the future, drop me a line and I'll see if I can get ahold of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment